Monday, July 7, 2008

The Slippery Slope

So, I've broken down. I guaranteed I would never find myself spending time online with any blogs, myspace or facebook accounts, or whatever else is the "in" thing. It didn't last for long. 

My extended family came into town for the Fourth of July and set us all up with Twitter accounts. Plus my family's myfamily (sorry for being redundant) made me feel the need to keep better in touch. This is the way.

I must admit my aunt Bridget inspired me to get this blog. I'm not sure if she should take pride in that or not. I guess the quality of my blog will make that decision. And so there you go, my first blog post. I get the feeling I may post more today. Who knows! 

6 comments:

Becca said...

Good Job Daniel! It is great to see that someone else in the family,besides mom and I, has finally gotten a blog! now we need to get Ben and Steven hooked! Then maybe dad!

Just tell me when you need help getting a new background! Well.... bye!

Bridget said...

YES!!!! I am so happy! And you better believe I am proud. I also take full credit, thank you very much. No need to resist social networks Daniel. Embrace it. Let it swallow you whole.

Lynette said...

Wow....it is a Christmas miracle!!!

Welcome to blogland!!!

nrawlins said...

Welcome to the dark side, Daniel.

Laurie Nelson said...

I hope you do a better job of keeping it up to date than some people I know. I can't wait to read your posts.

Mark said...

Well done my man, I look forward to reading your posts!